What is CORE DE FORCE?
CORE DE FORCE is your 30-day countdown to a knockout body. Created by Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews, it’s the ultimate mixed martial arts-inspired workout that will knock out the belly fat, help slash inches off your waist, and carve total-body definition—no equipment required.
CORE DE FORCE isn’t your run-of-the-mill Kickboxing workout. Each move, whether it’s a jab, a kick, or an uppercut, works your core from every angle. Joel and Jericho call this 360-Degree Core Training—and it’s more effective than traditional abdominal training to help you tighten up your entire midsection and carve a more defined waist.
Who is CORE DE FORCE for?
- Intermediate to advanced exercisers – Those with a base level of fitness will enjoy the challenge these high-intensity workouts offer. Not only will they help blast away the fat and carve total body definition, but they’ll also help improve your cardiovascular endurance, speed, and strength.
- Beginners looking to kick their fitness up a notch – Each MMA-inspired workout includes an optional move-by-move breakdown to help you get familiar with the punches, kicks, and combinations. Also, every workout includes a modifier who demonstrates the moves at a lower intensity. — Additionally, you can also follow the “Modifier Track” exclusively on Beachbody On Demand (feature coming this winter). That way you can follow the modifier the entire time in split-screen view while you build strength and get up to speed!
- People who want to lose belly fat and zone in on their midsections – Unlike run-of-the-mill abdominal training, CORE DE FORCE moves are “rotational.” That means you’ll work your core from 360 degrees every time you hit play. The result? A visibly tighter, firmer midsection and a more defined waistline in 30 days.
- People looking for an MMA-inspired workout – Joel and Jericho designed these workouts to include the best of MMA with Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai-inspired moves for an effective body-shredding workout that will leave you feeling strong and empowered!
- People who want to see results fast – The CORE DE FORCE workouts and the Eating Plan included with the program are designed to help you get results quickly. The Eating Plan even includes a simple strategy that helps your metabolism fight off plateaus to help you get your best possible 30-day transformation.
What does your complete Challenge Kit include?
- 8 total-body workouts – Each workout is broken into 3-minute “rounds” that alternate Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai combinations, cardio spikes, and bodyweight training to slash inches off your waist, blast away the fat, and carve total-body definition.
- Bonus workout 5 Min. Core on the Floor – The ultimate core finisher—5 challenging plank movements to help burn the belly and define, flatten, and tone the tummy.
- Bonus workout Core Kinetics – Strengthen your powerhouse with fat-blasting moves that help carve flat abs and tight obliques.
- Eating Plan – This Eating Plan keeps things simple with grocery lists and recipes so figuring out what to eat is never a battle. There’s even a nutrition strategy that lets you eat more—to fire up your metabolism—for the best possible 30-day transformation.
- Quick-Start Guide – The simple 3-step guide for starting CORE DE FORCE strong.
- 30-Day Calendar – Count down to incredible results with this wall calendar that includes your daily workout schedule
- 30 Day Supply of Shakeology – Replace one meal a day with this superfood packed, all natural shake to help control cravings, increase energy and improve digestion.
[tx_heading style=”default” heading_text=”Q&A with Trainers; Joel and Jericho” tag=”h2″ size=”24″ margin=”24″ align=”left”]
What inspired you to create this program?
Joel: Jericho and I wanted to create a program that brought in our love for the MMA training world and enable anybody, anywhere to train like we do. The physical and mental benefits of authentic MMA-style workouts are incredible!
What can customers expect from CORE DE FORCE?
Jericho: A super fun, results-driven workout that will blast your core and shred your entire body using fight-style combinations and simple, but highly effective conditioning exercises that’ll make you feel invincible!
What makes CORE DE FORCE unique?
Joel: We packed authentic MMA-inspired moves and interval training into a 3-minute round structure. This allows everyone to work at their own pace, learn the combinations, and spike their heart rate all within each round!
Is CORE DE FORCE choreographed to the beat of the music?
Jericho: No. We wanted everyone to go at their own pace—while keeping the workout as authentic as possible. But we love working out to music, so we made sure that Core De Force had awesome music to reflect the intensity of the rounds!
What if I’m a beginner, can I still do CORE DE FORCE?
Joel: Absolutely! In CORE DE FORCE, everyone can work at their own pace! In each workout there’s a modifier that shows a less intense move option. Also, Beachbody® On Demand will have a dedicated “modifier window” feature which gives you a constant view of the modified moves!
Is there a nutritional component to CORE DE FORCE?
Joel: We made sure the CORE DE FORCE nutrition plan was just as fun as the workouts! There are some of our favorite healthy food recipes in the plan—like BBQ chicken pizza and Jalapeño Cheese Burgers! And since CORE DE FORCE is a higher intensity program, you’ll get to eat more than you think!
What kind of results can I expect from CORE DE FORCE?
Jericho: It’s a core-blasting, fat-torching, full-body sculpting program. You’ll tighten and tone everything and become stronger from the inside out. You’ll also increase your cardiovascular fitness, endurance, speed, agility and coordination—and your confidence!