3 Week Yoga Retreat is our first-ever yoga program designed just for beginners. If you’ve always wanted to try yoga, this is the place to start. We’ve stripped yoga down to the mat. There are no candles, no chanting, no OMs. You’ll learn the basics in 21 classes, one per day for 3 weeks. Each one is 30 minutes or less and taught by one of four Yoga Experts. In just 3 weeks, you’ll develop a proper foundation and experience all the benefits of yoga.
[tx_heading style=”default” heading_text=”Why is it effective?” tag=”h2″ size=”34″ margin=”24″ align=”left”]
This introduction to yoga is designed to start with the basics and build from there. Each day of your retreat has a specific focus that allows you to grow in your yoga practice and each week builds on the prior week. You don’t have to worry about your form, because our team of Yoga Experts paid close attention to the guidance and instruction of each move so you know you are doing it right. In fact, the cueing is so on point, you could do it blindfolded.
[tx_heading style=”default” heading_text=”Who is this 3 Week Yoga Retreat for?” tag=”h2″ size=”34″ margin=”24″ align=”left”]
- Yoga beginners or newbies – Maybe you’re intimidated by the complicated poses, the new-age lingo, and the chanting. No more. This is yoga made simple for beginners with a special focus on instruction so you know you’re doing it right.
- People who have always wanted to try yoga but have been too intimidated or hesitant to start – You’ve heard about it, you’ve seen it, your friends do it. But for whatever reason, you haven’t tried yoga. No hard-to-understand jargon, or unrealistic body poses. This is yoga anyone can do.
- People who want to gain more flexibility and build strength – Research has shown that yoga is one of the best ways to gain flexibility, build strength, and improve balance. By starting with the basics, you’ll learn from Day One the proper way to get the most out of yoga.
- People who have tried and failed at complicated diet and exercise programs – Yoga is so much more than just exercise. It’s about total-body movement, stress relief, and feeling better from head to toe. Plus, yoga can be done at any age, fitness, or skill level. And if you’ve tried yoga before and given up, try learning it the simple way, with Beachbody.
- People who want a lifestyle change but aren’t sure where to begin – Yoga has endless benefits and you can experience them no matter what your age, shape, or fitness level. We welcome everyone, and start with the very basics. This is yoga for you.
- People who generally do not like to exercise – Yoga is easy, yoga feels good, and yoga makes you feel good. It doesn’t feel like exercise. 3 Week Yoga Retreat is a simple way to start your fitness journey.