Before i had my son, all i knew was WORK. I worked from the time i was 16 years old because i was always taught that i had to work for the things that i want in life. I was the person who also had NO IDEA what they wanted to do in life. I did one year of college after finishing high school and dropped out because i knew i was just blowing my money. I was taking classes and i had NO major. I thought i wanted to be a meteorologist. Then i thought i wanted to do something in the medical field. Then i wanted to be a surgeon but didn’t have the time or money for all that school. No matter what it was, i knew i wanted to be successful at what i did.
Shortly after i dropped out, i got a job in the medical field. Not the kind of job i wanted but it was in medical. I worked in the basement of a doctors office filing charts and answering phones. I was really excited at first. My first ‘REAL’ job. But i stayed in the same spot for 2 years. Same desk in the basement filing charts and answering phones. No bonus. No raise. Just the same tasks 40 hours a week with a set schedule.
It soon began to not be enough. Those student loans i accumulated from getting no where in college were now due. I was maxed out on credit cards because i just did not make enough money. I knew i SCREWED UP. I then took on two more jobs. When i was not working in the basement, i was either at a bar being a shot girl or a hostess OR at a sub shop making sandwiches for people. It was all i knew how to do.
I then got pregnant with my son. After i had my son, it was impossible to go back to work. I priced around the cost of day cares in the area and the amount i would make going back to the office job and i would be leaving weekly with just under $100 to my name. I COULD NOT support my family on that.
My thought was… ‘So i will be working to pay for me to be away from my son in daycare all day’ — NOT HAPPENING!
I was a new mom. I was depressed. I was miserable about my body. I was overweight. I was well over 200 lbs. I was BROKE! I went back to the sub shop a couple nights a week for a while to be able to bring something home to provide for my son. But i knew there had to be more….
I was on a mission to lose this weight so i could get my life back. At that time, my coach approached me about this opportunity that i totally thought was a scam. In fact, i thought anything that involved working from home was a scam or a pyramid scheme that i was totally not about to get myself involved with. Which is why i never looked for it. She explained to me that pyramid schemes are actually illegal! She explained that i can even be more successful than those that joined WAY before me!
But let’s go back…. I WAS BROKE! I was barely working. My credit cards were maxed out and loaded with late fees because i was only able to pay the bills that kept a roof over my head and food on the table. How was i going to make this happen?? She explained to me the couple different options for signing up as a coach! One of the three options being… $39 to sign up and open a fitness business!
After two weeks of thinking about it, i decided to ask a friend to borrow the money. My friend thinking i was CRAZY and stupid, but i did it anyway. I was a new mom. I was overweight. I was 200 lbs. I had no business experience. I had no sales experience. I was technology challenged. I had no friends on Facebook. I had no idea what an Instagram was. HOW THE HECK WAS I GOING TO BE A COACH??? Even though i made the jump to sign up as a coach, i still had no idea what i was doing, how i was going to do it or what was even possible as income potential.
But then i started to learn during my first month ….
- That being a coach was about being on the journey! That i did not need a transformation story to be a coach! I can work on my transformation while i AM A COACH! Sharing my journey to inspire people and inviting them to do it WITH ME!
- That i was added to a huge team that was willing to support me on my journey and help me grow this little home business i started. They offered me trainings as a new coach, daily guidance, social media tips and trainings and access to fitness groups to help me! And i was even welcomed with open arms by complete strangers that reached out with such kind words to make me feel welcome!
- that this coaching thing, requires NO SALES EXPERIENCE AT ALL! Like no joke! I totally thought i had to learn about sales, but it’s not the case. I learned about social media and about sharing my journey and experience with the challenge groups as a challenger and i simply offer people the opportunity to do it with me. It was seriously all about SHARING what i was doing and SHARING the opportunity to others. I thought that was so cool, because i did not want to be an icky salesperson to all my friends.
After being a coach for a couple months I started earning a little bit here and a little bit there. I was starting to be able to pay those late fees on my credit card slowly. I was working towards playing catch up and getting myself back on track. But then an opportunity came around called THE SUCCESS CLUB TRIP! I quickly wanted to find out what that was all about!
I learned that It was a yearly trip that is completely paid for by Beachbody to reward coaches for helping people! We have from January 1st – December 31st to earn it completely. That all i had to do every single month was help 3-5 people get started on their health and fitness journey by joining the challenge groups i was already a part of. Uhm, i thought that was pretty cool! So i pushed for it!
Just like so many people, we don’t see the full potential in this business unless we see it for ourselves. And it was then that i started to see the full potential. I thought to myself ‘Wow. I am making enough to pay bills now and all i have to do is keep helping people get started and i can go on a free trip with the company? This can’t be real!’
BUT IT WAS! I earned that trip! I took my mom on a cruise to Cozumel and Grand Caymen on a ship that was taken over by coaches! They transformed the entire ship and called it SS Beachbody! Then the following year.. I did it again and earned a trip to a 5 Star resort in Cancun Mexico where i got to take one of my coaches and close friends with me! And next year, I am heading to PUNTA CANA with my entire team!
Listen…… I am not a business person. I am a mom! I worked in the basement of a doctors office. I was a shot girl. I made sandwiches for people! NONE OF THAT, screams Successful Top Beachbody Coach!
3 years of heart and hustle, consistency, dedication and creating an incredible team, I am now the founder of a top team in the network, Team Fit Possible and CEO of my own life. I have not had to go back to an office job or do things that i did not love! I found a passion for helping people and paying this opportunity forward! I mean, with the help of home fitness and challenge groups and support from the coaching community i lost 55lbs!!! HOW CAN I NOT PAY THAT FORWARD!
I want to offer you the same opportunity that was offered to me. Team Fit Possible is expanding and i am looking to mentor 5 new coaches this month. The goal is not to get rich quick but to build the foundation of a successful home business for you that has the potential to create residual income for you and your family. If you are looking for a get rich quick scheme, i am sorry but this is not for you! We work from the ground up so that you can develop something that can grow and flourish weekly.
What you can expect from our team:
- You will receive a welcome email from me & welcomed to our team Facebook page
- You will receive a Team Fit Possible Coach Manual. This is your personal guide to get started.
- We will set up a one on one call together to go over your goals and get you on the path to where YOU want to be to create YOUR life by design.
- You will have access to our Coach Basics Training Academy, team Drive folder full of resources, my scripts, training call recordings and more.
- Access to our teams fitness challenge groups to help hold you accountable on your own journey.
- SUPPORT from a group of strangers who are there to help YOU and welcome you with open arms into our family.
HIGHLIGHTS of being a coach:
- 25% Discount on your own products including Shakeology, Supplements or any fitness programs
- 25% Commission on anything you sell with NO monthly quotas
- Team Cycle Bonuses, paid weekly if you decide to build a team of 2+ coaches
- First access to all new products and programs released QUARTERLY
- FREE trainings and webinars you can access to help you grow your business
- NO stocking of products. NO shipping products. NO dealing with customer service issues. NO need for home parties.
- Monthly incentive programs that give you the opportunity to get FREE customers assigned to you.
- You can cancel whenever you want with no fee or penalty.
This team and this opportunity has changed my life in more ways than i could imagine. I have been able to be present in my sons life since he never had to go to daycare. I was able to pay off all of that credit card debt i accumulated. I have been on more vacations in 3 years than i have in the past 10 years of my life. I am now FREE from the chains of a 9-5 job. FREE from working multiple jobs to get by. I have freedom to get up and go do things i want to do without worrying about a work schedule. I have helped other people earn enough to cover car payments, mortgage payments and take their family on a vacation!
And it was all because i decided to act on an opportunity. If you would like to join Team Fit Possible and be personally mentored by me. Please fill out the application below and i will get you all the details and information about coaching with our team and how you can get started.
“Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes.” In addition, please provide prospective and current Coaches with the link to the Statement of Independent Coach Earnings, http://tbbcoa.ch/TBB_SOICE