I found a way to make my FAVORITE restaurant dinner at home and it was SUPER easy to make! I hope you enjoy this recipe!
1 tsp. chili powder
1 dash sea salt
½ tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. olive oil
4 (4-oz.) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into ½-inch strips
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
6-inch whole wheat (or corn) tortillas, warm
½ cup fresh tomato salsa (pico de gallo)
1. In a large plastic bag, combine chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and 1 tsp. oil.
2. Add chicken; mix gently to coat.
3. Heat remaining 1 tsp .oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Empty contents of bag into skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
5. Top each tortilla evenly with chicken mixture and salsa.
** You can also use Steak in replace of the Chicken if you would like
** You can also use different colored bell peppers if desired.