This is probably my FAVORITE wrap that i make. I have it for lunch at least once a week! So i thought i would share it here for everyone to enjoy this tasty health lunch as well!
- 1 Whole Wheat Low Carb Wrap (Ezekiel Wraps are my favorite but it’s not pictured because i was out!)
- 1 Chicken Breast; Cubed (Baked in Sriracha sauce – I pre make them for the week usually which makes this wrap easier)
- 2 Tbsp Cheddar Cheese; Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Spinach; Cut into smaller leaves
- Sriracha Sauce
- Heat up wrap – normally only 15 seconds to soften the wrap
- Cube up chicken and place on wrap
- Add Spinach and Cheese to the wrap
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce on top (you can use as much as you wish)
- Fold over so the edges are closed (If the wrap is softened from heating it up, it will be easier to fold.)
- Heat again for 20 seconds. Then ENJOY!
You can add Ranch dressing if you wish. I like putting it on the side so i can use a little bit evenly. I use a LIGHT ranch dressing in moderation.