It’s FOOTBALL SUNDAY again! And here i am with another recipe for you to enjoy for game day. This one? SUPER EASY recipe! You can make it and forget about it for 2 hours! lol This is my SKINNY Buffalo Chicken bites made in the crockpot! Enjoy 🙂
1 package Lean Ground Chicken
1/4 cup Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp onion powder
8oz Franks Red Hot Sauce
1. PreHeat oven to 400 degrees
2. Stir together Lean Ground Chicken, Breadcrumbs, garlic powder, pepper and onion powder.
3. Roll into small 1 inch balls
4. Cook at 400 for 5 minutes or until brown.
5. Throw into crock pot with 8oz of Franks Red Hot Sauce on Low for 2 hours.
** I know a lot of people have reached out to me regarding breadcrumbs being YELLOW. I totally hear ya! I personally, did not count them. It’s just 1/4 cup for the entire recipe! Which would equal about teaspoon or less per serving. So i am not even sure how you would figure out how much of a yellow. You’re absolutely welcome to say it’s 1/4 of a yellow but it’s not going to make or break your fix plan 😉
Find more Recipes right here on my Blog – HERE.
Join a 30 Day Virtual Challenge group! Apply to join TODAY! Spaces are Limited.
Connect with me on Facebook for more daily motivation, fit tips and more!