If you are anything like me then you absolutely LOVE PIZZA! Well i want to share an amazing recipe i found!
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
Part Skim Shredded Mozzarella
Turkey Pepperoni (Optional – Add 1/2 Red for this)
Pizza Sauce (Listed below OR Use your own homemade recipe)
1. Preheat the oven to 500
2. Using flour, roll out the whole wheat pizza dough
3. Place dough on Pizza pan and cook for 4 minutes
4. Remove from oven and spread out the Pizza Sauce, Mozzarella (And Optional Turkey Pepperoni)
5. Place back in the oven and cook for 15 minutes (or until crisped to desired)
6. Let sit for 5 minutes and ENJOY! Simple right? I try not to over complicate things too much!
1/4 cup olive oil with minced garlic
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 tsp of basil
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of Oregano
1/2 tsp of pepper
Container Count: 1 Slice = 1 Yellow, 1/2 Green (1 Full Green if you add Veggies to the Pizza) & 1 Blue for the Mottz.
Find more Recipes right here on my Blog – HERE.
Join a 30 Day Virtual Challenge group! Apply to join TODAY! Spaces are Limited.
Connect with me on Facebook for more daily motivation, fit tips and more!