There is NOTHING better than a good Empanada! But when it’s #21DayFix approved and you can have it on your ‘diet’ then it’s even better! Here is my recipe for my approved breakfast empanada!
15oz package of Whole Wheat Dough (or Whole Wheat Pizza Dough will do)
8 slices of Turkey Bacon
3 slices of American Cheese
1. Pre-Heat the over to 425
2. Chop up uncooked Turkey bacon and place in skillet.
3. Once turkey bacon is cooked a little bit, place scrambled eggs in the pan.
4. Scramble up the eggs and turkey bacon together with the melted cheese slices.
5. Roll out Whole Wheat dough until it’s flattened out. Cut into 6 squares.
6. Fill each square with ONE RED 21 Day fix container. (Or two spoonfuls)
7. Fold over and use a fork to close the ends together.
8. Place all empanadas on a cooking sheet and place in the over.
9. Cook for about 15 minutes or until browned.
10. Let sit for 5 minutes and Enjoy!!
Serving size: Makes 6 Servings
Fix Container Count: 1 Empanada = 1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1/2 Blue